Tunnel Type very efficient heat transfer system to cool the bottles back to ambient temperature so that they can be packed immediately. The unit incorporates a plate heat exchanger with systematic piping which reduces energy consumption.
Capacity:Machine Available With 50 BPM to 400 BPM Capacities.
Main Drive:5 HP, Siemens Make Variable Frequency Drive.
Speed Control: By Potential Meter.
Air Blower 2 HP for blowing air off the bottle
- Initially, all of the tanks are filled with water and heated with steam to the desired working temperature.
- Each tank’s temperature is then set, and the steam is turned off. The temperature of each zone is then maintained with the use of hot bottles.
- Bottles are maintained at a temperature of 85 degrees Celsius for three minutes in the first tank where they enter the machine, with water circulating.
- This tank receives no heat or cooling water from the same tank.
- With four zones, the total time for bottles to pass through the cooler is 21 minutes.
- The bottles take 3 minutes to fill in the first zone, then 18 minutes to fill in the following three zones, at a rate of 6 minutes per zone. In the same zone, water from a tank is circulated.
- In the case of zones 2,3,4, zone 4 is at the machine’s outlet end, where the temperature is 35 degrees Celsius.
- The temperature of the zone rises above the predetermined point when a hot bottle is sprayed with water from that zone.
- When the temperature in the zone exceeds the predetermined temperature, cool water at 35 degrees Celsius is pumped into the zone from the heat exchanger, decreasing the temperature
- A buffer tank returns the overflow hot water to the heat exchanger.
- Water from the cooling tower is used to cool the water in the PHE.
- Drip trays in the cooling tower evenly disperse water across the bottles. The Blower removes any remaining Water on the bottle when it exits the 4th zone.
- The main conveyor is made of stainless-steel wire chain, while the body shell is made of stainless steel with cleaning manholes.
- All of the water spray boxes are made of stainless steel and can be cleaned by removing the machine’s top covers.